Friday, November 1, 2013

Sort Your M&Ms, People

Here's the problem.  Fruit is delicious.  But M&Ms and cookies are even MORE delicious.  They're filled with chocolate and sugar, and the M&Ms are all different colors, and the cookies are filled with all sorts of other wonderful deliciousness.  Fruit is kind of a one-hit-wonder.  You eat it, and it's good, but it's the same all the way through, and then you're done.  And for someone with an attention span as horrible as mine, it's kind of a problem because my taste buds get bored.  Cookies are filled with so many different kinds of ingredients, and M&Ms are very OCD friendly.  Because, yes, I do sort them into color piles before I eat them.  So, to all of the doctors that say we need to up the intake of figure-friendly fruits, I say ... um, sure, ok.  but as soon as they make grapes as tasty and sortable as M&Ms, and apples shaped like Oreo's, my success rate will probably be a little higher.

PS:  my mom just asked me how many people probably sort their M&Ms into color piles.  um, I'm guessing a lot, because that's the only way to eat them

No comments:

Post a Comment