Monday, November 18, 2013

Because Monday Fucking Sucks

Today at work I had to look at my calendar 8 fucking times before I committed today's date to memory because I kept typing in the wrong date on shit, and my co-worker was like, could you just put the fucking calendar in front of you already?!  And then I looked at the next week, and I was like seriously, yo? Next week is fucking Thanksgiving?  And then she was like no shit, dude.  We've got exactly 4 more days to get shit done because everybody's packing up and leaving this joint for a week.  And I was like seriously, yo?  And she was like, for real, yo.  So then we made a plan to get 2 weeks worth of work done in 4 days.  And then we cried.  And by cry, I mean had mini panic attacks and contemplated the benefits of moving to Timbuktu.

No comments:

Post a Comment