Monday, April 21, 2014

I Do This For You

Remember when you had all your shit together and you totally remembered to wish your peeps a happy holiday?  Yeah, I don't.  Sorry about that.  I completely missed the Easterness with y'all because my attention span and memory completely suck.  And, well, let's face it.  At this point, if you don't expect me to forget shit fairly often, then I don't really know what to tell you.  Except that this was coming, yo.  You should always expect me to fuck up every now and again.  Because fucking shit up is really one of the things I do best.  If it wasn't, there wouldn't be anything to talk about here.  So really, I forget things and screw up because I love you guys.  And I want you to have fun reading the stuff on here.  And I want you to have someone you can relate to, and be all, ugh, dude I know I forgot to get that report in on time, but that's nothing, because this one chick I know FUCKING FORGOT EASTER.
I do this for you, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment