Sunday, April 6, 2014

Let It Go, Yo. Let It Go.

So I finally watched Frozen.  I had to.  Because of all the hype.  And everybody was talking about it all the time, and there were all these jokes about it on Pinterest, and adults everywhere were like, "o.m.g. have you seen it yet? it's soooo good!"  And I was all, no I haven't seen it. I don't know what everyone's talking about.  I don't know what the jokes mean.   I want to understand.
And now I do.  Olaf.
And there was other crap, too.  Like the snow.  And the ice. And the cold.  Because all of the shit is frozen.  There is no subtlety in the title, people.  All of the shit. Is. Frozen.  And the only thing I could think when the queen is beginning to discover that her powers are growing, and you know there's trouble on the horizon, was "WINTER IS COMING".  (Spoiler alert:  Ned Stark isn't in this one.  And as far as I know, the Lannisters are still wreaking havoc in King's Landing.)
But for me, it was all about Olaf.  That guy is hilarious.  They need to make a movie just about Olaf.  Because he earned it, yo.  That snowman is a fucking star.

No comments:

Post a Comment