Sunday, January 26, 2014

Yo Waldorf, Put Popsicles On The Menu Please

Ok, you guys.  Can we all just agree that Woody Harrelson is fucking awesome as shit?
I've been watching True Detective on HBO, because HBO apparently knows a thing or two about how to make television series that are so beyond greatness that you would actually let yourself get killed by Tony Soprano just so you could say that you met the man.  Maybe we should all agree that HBO is fucking awesome as shit, too?  I don't know.  It's something to think about.

Anyway, one day while I was watching an episode, it really hit me how much I freaking love Woody Harrelson.   He's so fucking versatile.  Game Change, North Country ... serious as all hell.  The Hunger Games ... totally conflicted.  And then there's Pepper Lewis.  If y'all don't know who Pepper is, you need to stop reading this post right now, get your ass on Netflix, and rent The Cowboy Way.  Trust me.  You'll be better for it.  Because it's awesome.  And Woody Harrelson is the fucking Big Chief.  Let me put it this way ... If I ever get to New York City, my ass is going to dinner with Pepper.  And we'll be eating popsicles.  If the Waldorf has any.  I asked them in the title of this post to put popsicles on the menu.  And I said "please".  Because the Waldorf is classy as shit.  And you can't just ask them for stuff and forget your manners.  Because if you did, they'd probably be all, this is the Waldorf, yo. Remember where you are, bitch.  So I'm guessing if you actually make the effort to smile and say "please", they'd have a change of heart and be all, you got it, motherfucker. two popsicles coming right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment