Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Uh, Rabbit? Dude?

I've always wanted to get a caricature done of myself, because I think caricatures are awesome.  But, I figure it could go one of two ways ... either I end up with giant awesome features like the lady from Modern Family, or I end up looking like The Mad Hatter.  I don't know.  It's a toss up.  And by toss up, I mean that I'll probably end up in a picture with The Cheshire Cat.  And the rabbit that's so obsessed with his watch.  I can never remember that dude's name.  And maybe in the picture, the three of us could be drinking so that I could think that I looked like the lady from Modern Family, and the rabbit wouldn't notice that I only call him "dude" because I can't remember what the hell his name actually is, and the cat could just be a drunk creepy cat.  Everybody wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment