Saturday, October 26, 2013

Holy Shit I Started A Blog

Hang on to your asses, people.  I started a blog.

I've received a lot of encouragement about starting a blog for a while now, so one day it really hit me and I was like, huh. no shit? they think I should start a blog?  And then I had to think about it for a long time after that, because writing a blog should really be something that you do for you, right? And then once I decided that what I usually wrote for my own benefit and solace could give someone else a laugh, or maybe say, hey dude, I know what you're going through, you're not alone, I was like, ok let's do this. So here it is.

I really don't know who I'm more nervous for, me or the people that might read this.  Actually, no.  As I type this, I realize that's wrong.  I'm definitely more nervous for y'all.  Because I already know that my awkwardness knows no boundaries.  So, just a heads up ... If you're easily offended, I'll try to remember to post something crafty or Hallmark-ish from time to time, but weird shit is really more my style.  Not by choice, but just because I'm weird.  And OCD.  And unofficially ADD.  And probably a hypochondriac.  And probably also a little bit unofficially clinically depressed, too.  And so, my friends, because of this Long Island Iced Tea of personality traits, the new people reading this will be like "what the hell?", and the few of you who know me in real life will be all, "(sigh) yeah. that's her. that's definitely her."
So to you, my wonderful readers (and hopefully one day there are many of you), as we begin this journey of impropriety, humor, profanity, and general awesomeness, I wish you ...
Good luck and Godspeed.

1 comment:

  1. PS. I'm still figuring out how the comment section thing works because there are like a bazillion setting options that are really just too complicated for someone like me to figure out

    ReplyDelete